Dare To Connect We-Lab
Truchas, NM – June 12 - 16, 2020
$800-1500 sliding scale*
*cost includes tuition, lodging and meals. Range based on ability to pay and early bird discount.
- Are you called to join with others to counter and heal the divisiveness and suffering you see in the world?
- Are you drawn to engaging with others across racial, generational, ethnic, gender, religious, and class differences?
- Do you desire to experience novel ways of being together in complex and divisive times?
- Are you ready to communicate across race in ways that account for inequitable power relations and structures?
- Do you yearn to belong to a supportive, diverse, and loving community where we attend to individual, collective, and social transformation?
Pace of our time together: Structured and unstructured time Intentional personal reflection Play & fun Creative work Small group time Time in natureIf you answered yes to any of the questions above, then consider joining us to take the conversation about differences to the next level. This will be a space and time for courageous practice in daring to connect across our multiple differences and to renew our individual and collective spirit. We promise that this process will deepen your self-awareness, generate transformational change, and support mutual growth and awakening.
Individualism is prized in many societies. So is self-sufficiency. We believe that these ways of being are toxic for individuals, organizations, and communities. They lead to cultures of isolation and scarcity. We need more interconnected ways to be together. This gathering is to explore and support our capacity for a “we-space” that embraces and maximizes differences.
Activities and dialogues we will engage in include: Moving systematically through different “levels of system” from Individual to the We Amplifying and leaning into group differences present in the community Experiencing real-time highly interactive embodied engagement Experimenting with living and being together in “we-ness” Practicing loving each other across our differences Engaging in embodied, mindful, and creative practices to feed the soul and renew the spirit
Dare to Connect is hosted by